- • For the removal of bulk liquid, water and oil aerosols, atmospheric dirt and solid particles, rust, oil vapour, pipe scale and micro-organisms
- • Coalescing filter performance tested to the stringent requirements of ISO12500-1, ISO8573-2 and ISO8573-4
- • Dry particulate filter performance tested in accordance with the requirements of ISO8573-4
- • Highest air quality
- • Lowest operational differential pressure
- • Lowest energy consumption
- • Lowest CO2 emissions
- • Lowest total cost of ownership
SIZING AND SELECTION
- • To ensure quoted air purity specification is met, more than one filtration grade may be required.
- • Important Note: For quoted air purity performance, compressed air filters must be sized correctly for minimum operating pressure and maximum inlet flow rate using the correction factors found in the Product Information Sheet.